Thursday, April 7, 2011

MARCH 29, 2011- My Better Half

Is this not the sexiest man you have ever seen!!!!! Well to me it is!!! :) He didn't know I took this photo without him noticing. No flash or anything.(Had to be super quiet) And I caught him at the perfect angle at the perfect time. I absolutely adore and love this man!! He has been there for me for 5 years and counting! Our wedding anniversary is coming up: July 21st!! It will be 5 years!!! I am excited!!!! Being able to raise a family with him over these years has been the best accomplishment in my life!!! We have two handsome yet CRAZY boys that we love to death and keep us sain through it all!!! I cannot see myself without any of them and I thank God that I don't have to!!! I love you more and more everyday Babe!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment