Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DAY 31 (APRIL 15, 2011)- MY SUPERHEROS

So I decided to take a photo of Iron Man. My boys absolutely love superheros. Their favorites are Iron Man and Transformers. OMG...you should see them watching the trailer for Transformers 3!! Excited is an understatement. Anywho, I was cleaning the house and came across the Iron Man when I went into their room and it made me miss them even more. We missed them soooo much while they were in Tennessee. It was so quiet in the house and they both would wear their Iron Man masks and run around the house chasing Nala and each other. It was so cute. So being that we were missing them so much we decided to drive up to Tennessee to pick them up the next week. :) I couldn't wait to see my little superheros!!

No comments:

Post a Comment