Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 1- The Hubby is going to kill me!!

Today I am starting my 365 day photo challenge!!! I am super excited to see what I will be capturing daily for the next year!! So here goes!!! DAY 1:





Well today the kids have been constantly bugging me about some of  Papi's favorite candy that he didn't finish eating yesterday. Peeps is his #1 candy during this time of the year..mainly because this is the only time they sell them. Anywho, I figured I would capture the boys admiring something they are not allowed to eat. Yes I know that its wrong to show the kids the candy...while they are thinking they are getting it..and in the end are not....BUT I would die a slow death if I gave away the Hubby's fav candy..soooooo I'll go pick the boys up a happy meal or something to make it up to them..LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment