Monday, March 21, 2011

Updating my Day 4 - Day 6 Photos

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not been able to post my photos of the day but I had family in town over the weekend so I have been extremely busy. I did make sure that I took my photos. Enjoy!!

 March 18, 2011- DAY 4

My family came into town this past week/weekend and I EXTREMELY enjoyed their company. It had been possibly over a year since we have seen them. This photo is of my son AJ and my father. I chose this photo to share because this little boy absolutely LOVES his PaPa!! I think they would be joined to the hip if it was possible. These are definitely two important men in my life and I love them more than anything!

March 19, 2011 - DAY 5

Saturday night was the "SuperMoon" that everyone was talking about. It was supposed to be huge when rising. I heard alot of individuals say that it wasn't anything to big to go nuts over. I wasn't able to see it rise so I just decided to take a photo of the full moon after the event.


March 20, 2011 - DAY 6

 Sunday I had CPR class but afterwards I was able to sit and spend time with the family that night and I love watching my boys play with their cousin. I wish we lived closer to be able to enjoy these times spent with family. The boys went back to TN with their grandparents and aunt and uncle...We miss them already but know they are in good hands and need this time to spend with the family in TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment